Today’s a pretty good day to sit back and reflect on love. I love:
- Having Valentine’s Day fall on a Friday.
- Having a three-day weekend! Thanks American presidents!!
- The warmest day of the year fall on Valentine’s day – a breezy 70 degrees and more to come! And then it’s a full moon too!
- Two classrooms full of excited faces at my kids school Friday morning.
- My son’s classmates letting me know how much they liked their little stuffed felt hearts.
- My kindergartners’ teacher sending me this picture:
So precious to see those little faces all dressed in Yasemin Tea skirts.
- A husband to share a cup of tea with!
- Watching my kids play Just Dance on the Xbox.
- Playing at the park.
- Watching my son play basketball!
- Teaching children how to sew!
11-year old Katy learning the ropes of her brand new Singer. Today we only had time for the basics. Next time I’d like her to go home with a signature Yasemin Tea skirt :-).
- Making things! Latest project:
A quilt for my Stella. I am so excited to see this one come together one triangle at a time!
Hope you are having a wonderful extended Valentine’s-day-weekend!